Fix for mouseover bug

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

Erlkonig
Fix for mouseover bug

Post by Erlkonig » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:29 am

To help with the issue on the Headless Horseman I've created two macros. I got them off the official forums but I'm pasting them here for better access to our guildies.

Macro to turn off tooltips: /script GameTooltip.Temphide = function() GameTooltip:Hide() end; GameTooltip:SetScript("OnShow", GameTooltip.Temphide);

Macro to turn it back on: /script GameTooltip:SetScript("OnShow", GameTooltip.Show);

Just hit the off macro before you go to the Headless Horseman event and then turn it back on after you leave. Worked for me hope it works for you.

kageneko
Antispam:0

Re: Fix for mouseover bug

Post by kageneko » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:50 am

As a warning: these don't always work. They haven't worked for me at all. Might be collisions with addons. I've given up on HH for now.
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin