Thanks, Alaari!

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

Colanai
Antispam:45
Re: Thanks, Alaari!

Post by Colanai » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:41 am

Thank you for not slapping me with fish for not knowing how to play this game, and allowing me the pity spot so many times :D

Kelci
-- Colanai alt

lessem

Post by lessem » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:06 am

Thank you for making raiding fun. Plus, I get to hear the "off vent" comments. Your facilitation keeps me coming back.

Also, I know how much work you put into it, and I'm glad to see that it is appreciated by those who benefit from it. And I think I benefit the most.

Torin

Post by Torin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Thank you Alaari for putting up with me. I might be slow but I can take your directions well. Thank you for being clear and patient. It's really you and the rest of TC that keeps me coming back. If it was just the game, I'd've been gone long ago.

Eabah

Post by Eabah » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Published! Happy Raid Leader's Day, Alaari!

mihrimah

YOU PEOPLE . . .

Post by mihrimah » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 pm

. . . do realize that now you've gone and demonstrated your love and respect, I don't feel an obligation to be nice and earn it anymore?

[Raid][Whitemouse]: So, whose bright idea was it to try and get a world-first ST kill with only 9 anyway?
[Raid][Grumpasaurus]: Yours. You said with Mini and Kitty we should be able to do it.
[Raid][Minicthulhu]: Praise Cthulhu, destroyer of worlds!
[Raid][Authenticat]: Praise Kitty, destroyer of ankles!
[Raid][Raggedyhealer]: Shut up, you two.
[Raid][Whitemouse]: Hey, they pull crazy mad DPS. It's not my fault they're also both completely catass crazy.
[Raid][Minicthulhu]: Cthulhu is not mad. Cthulhu brings madness to OTHERS!
[Raid][Grumpasaurus]: Ohgod. He's driving me nuts.
[Raid][Whitemouse]: I think that's the point. Anyway, I don't think it's a DPS issue, just people not paying attention. It looked like someone chained squashblock onto Liz and made her lose aggro.
[Raid][Mamagrlizzly]: I didn't mean for you to die, honest! Poor squishy healers. A third wouldn't hurt, though.
[Raid][Brownmouse]: It's not the nutjobs' fault. I blinked into melee by accident and then he cast it on me. I forgot I had that on my bar. It's gone now.

Gryphon has joined the raid.
[Raid][Whitemouse]: Gramps, did you release?
[Raid][Elderdragon]: Yes. You can stop kvetching now and release too, I'm not ressing anyone because I have to summon Gryph. Someone come help me.
[Raid][Minicthulhu]: Great Cthulhu will summon! Into his BELLY!
[Raid][Grumpasaurus]: Can I have a res? I need to pee.
[Raid][Whitemouse]: SHUT UP MINI OR I WILL KICK YOU. Hey, Gryphon. You know the fight?
[Raid][Mamagrlizzly]: /ignore minicthulhu
[Raid][Authenticat]: Hey, look, I shut up when you told me to! I'm a good kitty!
[Raid][Geckopower]: sorry guys didnt mean to dc cat barfed on me hand n then dog tryed t clean up but its ok now ill help summon if u stilll need it
[Raid][Whitemouse]: Yes, you're a good kitty. You get a cookie. That's . . . really nasty, Gecko.
[Raid][Minicthulhu]: . . . considering who Dread Cthulhu is friends with, he did not think anything mortal beings did could disgust him. However, Dread Cthulhu just threw up in his tentacles a little. BRB, need mouthwash.
[Raid][Whitemouse]: OK, +10 DKP to Gecko for grossing out an old one. Buff up, people. Let's squish this squash.
[Raid][Gryphon]: You people are weird. But strangely compelling.

Team Plushie and the world-first Squash'Thuzad kill in Plaidramas.

Thanks, y'all. I love you people. :)