Upgrading Allern

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

kageneko
Antispam:0
Re: Upgrading Allern

Post by kageneko » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 pm

With great Pants comes great Responsibility.

I believe I'm going to respec Allern from his present build to something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZ0xVAcuMteIRGoEob0b

I'd like some opinions on it.
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

LineNoise

Post by LineNoise » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 pm

I really like Pursuit of Justice for protadins, I think it's worth the threat-loss from Seals of the Pure. Mobility is critical, as a tank.

I would take three points from Benediction and pick up Heart of the Crusader. It's a *very* powerful raid debuff, and we don't have anyone else applying it on a regular basis (it stacks on top of Imp Scorch or Winter's Chill for casters).

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:58 am

Pursuit of Justice also means I can get the better +stamina enchant and toss Tuskarr to the wind. Everyone wins!

Revised build, following Nat's suggestion:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZ0xVAcuMteIRGogsb0b
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 pm

The new Allern is greatly improved over the old. He's sitting on 29k health unbuffed and 24k armor unbuffed (without Devotion aura) and I think he's doing more TPS and DPS as well. I switched in Glyph of Seal of Vengeance (+10 expertise when using Seal of Vengeance), so boss fights should get get a lot more exciting now. I switched out Glyph of Righteous Defense. I was using Hand of Reckoning the most anyway. But still, don't pull too many creatures (Turing). For once, wow-heroes has nothing bad to say about Allern :D