Upgrading Allern

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

kageneko
Antispam:0
Upgrading Allern

Post by kageneko » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:33 am

I need to start running Heroics on a regular basis. SRSLY.

* Shoulders: Naxxramas looks like the best place, but Gundrak and Halls of Lightning seem to have upgrades.
* Chest: Saving up my emblems for the T7 chest.
* Cloak: Looks like Naxxramas is my upgrade path unless I can get someone to make Durable Nerubhide Cloak or we get that gnawesome Sarth+1 cloak.
* Weapon: Red Sword of Courage is the best I can do until Kel'thuzad, I hear. Heroic UP!
* Trinkets: I think I want the Essence of Gossamer and that +strength Nobles card. I could also use +defense and +expertise as well.
* Pants: Heroic Violet Hold or Sarth have sweetness for me.
* Ring: Drak'Tharon, Sarth, and Naxxramas all have an upgrade for me.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Allern
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

Eabah
Antispam:45

Re: Upgrading Allern

Post by Eabah » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 am

I have durable Nerubhide, I think. Get me mats!

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Fark. I read Nerubhide wrong. It gives Dodge, not Defense. I need Defense >_<
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest

mihrimah

Post by mihrimah » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Felicks and I will happily go with you, as long as I don't have to heal h-Gundrak again. It's also probably preferable if there are fewer things on the floor to not step in. I haven't looked at the heroics too much yet, but it looks like there's a pretty good amount of stuff in some of the regulars that would still be better than what we're wearing.

Eabah

Post by Eabah » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Bah. ;) I was hoping for a free skill point! Hey, at least dodge is SOME avoidance? XD

Kiersten

Post by Kiersten » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 pm

if you need the Durable Nerubhide Cloak, I can make it on Kayleë, I'll have to see if I have any mats, I dropped skinning so I have to see what I have left in the bank if anything. Also, I'm up for any heroics on Kay, she needs embs but a few upgrades from a couple heroics, like DTK, UP, Nex to name a few.

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:26 pm

T7 chest acquired. Needs enchants and a +stamina gem.

Awesome.

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:52 am

God damned pants.

Eabah

Post by Eabah » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 pm

I feel similarly. :) Of course, I specifically want my tier token.

But don't worry, we're going after THaddius now and that means pants tokens for all. Eventually.

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Only DK tokens will ever drop :(