Achievement Unlocked!

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

Archmage Chaos
Antispam:45
Achievement Unlocked!

Post by Archmage Chaos » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Much thanks to everyone that went on the ZA run, last night. It was the final bit I needed for "Outland Raider", and was a fun, smooth ride.

Speaking of unlocking...I was only 2 bits away from "Glory of the Hero" and the accompanying Red Proto-Drake when Cata hit. Just need the "5-man impaled in Gundrak" and "No globules merged in Violet Hold" ones. Anyone else care to help me take them on? Hell, I could solo the instances, but the Gundrak one has to be 5 people and the globules, well, much easier with help.

Happy to help anyone else nab some of the others, in return, of course.
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eyelevel, Gnomish Warrior, Pillar, Dwarven Priest, Gnomeansno, Gnomish Shadow Priest, Friedgold, Dwarven Rogue, Mohley, Human Paladin, Meatwaffle, Human Rogue, Drywall, Dwarven Shaman...and odd Horde alts.

demerest
Antispam:0

Re: Achievement Unlocked!

Post by demerest » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:49 pm

I would love to go. I didn't play Zakiv much in Wrath, so I don't have a lot of those achieves.

Eabah

Post by Eabah » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:48 pm

If I'm around, I'm glad to help; those shouldn't be especially hard (Though the damn VH one requires -getting- the right boss.)

Torin

Post by Torin » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 pm

I need a variety of things in the Glory of the Hero as well. Hopefully I can make these runs.

mihrimah

Post by mihrimah » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:02 am

I suspect there's a fair amount of people who need various bits of Glory of the Hero still. I may somewhere have a googledoc poll with them listed; if I find it, I can post it and that might help folks figure out who else needs a particular one, and to coordinate runs to get it.

Archmage Chaos

Post by Archmage Chaos » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 pm

That would be primo, actually. I'm betting we could knock out a lot of these without too much work, since we'd all be in on it. A few each run, depending on schedules, and there'd be red protos a'plenty for people.
--
Eyelevel, Gnomish Warrior, Pillar, Dwarven Priest, Gnomeansno, Gnomish Shadow Priest, Friedgold, Dwarven Rogue, Mohley, Human Paladin, Meatwaffle, Human Rogue, Drywall, Dwarven Shaman...and odd Horde alts.

mihrimah

Post by mihrimah » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:49 am

Some of your wishes are my commands.

Glory of the Hero poll and responses.

Also, because I forgot earlier that I had it made and some folks might find it useful: Vanilla & BC Instance Reps poll and responses, for those people who may be looking for company while they try and win approval through wholesale slaughter.

If the links don't work, let me know. It's reverted my permissions to none before. :)

Archmage Chaos

Post by Archmage Chaos » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Groovy, and thanks for adding the Ashen Verdict. I can't seem to edit my bit, so if you get a chance, mind adding that I'm forging Shadowmourne to my comments? That way, we don't forget that we want to eventually pull together a larger run (as it has to be done on 25-man difficulty). Thanks!
--

mihrimah

Post by mihrimah » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Oh, sure. :) Remind me if it doesn't go up by tomorrow; not sure if I can do it fom the phone.
--
Alaari
Also on Velen: Bodil/Eleithyia/Fidheasan/Khalmie/Mellarus
or on Azuremyst: Ielaar/Itztumi/Ixtaro/Iyzali