Hacked?

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

Erlkonig
Hacked?

Post by Erlkonig » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 pm

I noticed this morning that the guild vault was rather empty. Looks like Nasya cleared out a lot of stuff around midnight on Jan 17th. Anyone confirm or deny this as hacking or was someone rearranging stuff?

mihrimah

Re: Hacked?

Post by mihrimah » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Nasya's the vault manager, one of Eabah's alts. She's been threatening to clear out the clutter for a while now. :)

It doesn't look like any of the high-value stuff was removed, so I'm not going to worry overmuch about it.

Eabah
Antispam:45

Post by Eabah » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 pm

It was me; I dumped all the old raid consumables from Wrath and a bunch of other duplicate/unlikely to be used stuff. Sorry, I havent' been checking all my webstuff lately or I'd have repsonded earlier.

Nasya is the Archivist and officially in charge of taking crap out of the bank and auctioning it for golds for... well, I guess we'll be turning raid repairs back on soon.

Erlkonig

Post by Erlkonig » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 pm

I saw that Nasya was an alt of E so I wasn't too worried but thought I'd check just to be on the safe side.