Trial of the Crusader

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

Geoux
Antispam:45
Trial of the Crusader

Post by Geoux » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:49 am

I'd like us to take a closer look at this, and possibly start running it. I've never seen it talked about in guildchatter, but there are some serious plans and patterns that drop there that can benefit everyone. Here's one link I found (outside of AtlasLoot Fu at any rate) to take a look at. what do you think?

http://wowlfg.com/Default.aspx?InstanceID=27

kageneko
Antispam:0

Re: Trial of the Crusader

Post by kageneko » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am

Ah yes, Trial of the Crusader. Good times. But in Greek, the patterns only drop in 25 man! There's the problem :(
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

Geoux

Post by Geoux » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:57 am

If it's any indicator of the actual difficulty of that raid, the item level's at 25-man are 245. I'd be willing to give it a shot if we're a little on the light side. At worst, we have to repair a couple times. Does anyone know people who have experience with that raid?

demerest
Antispam:0

Post by demerest » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 am

We ran the 25-man version several times with Halcyon folks. There are still some very good items available in that raid (BLIZZ, YOU SUCK AT TRINKETS, SRSLY)

mihrimah

Post by mihrimah » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:00 am

ToC was the last big thing, between Ulduar and Icecrown Citadel. It's a bit crazy in places, but not too hard-- we've cleared the 10, and did the 25 a few times with Halcyon. It's a pretty good place to go to get geared up for ICC; there was a group that was going to do it on I think Wednesdays, but I wasn't the person organizing it so I can't say what happened to it.

Khemical

Post by Khemical » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I'm all visiting the stuff I've missed in the past year :)