Once More...This Time, With Feeling

For invitees and trial members to post a little bit about themselves. Officer response will be posted here.

Moderator:Lamas

Archmage Chaos
Antispam:45
Once More...This Time, With Feeling

Post by Archmage Chaos » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 pm

It's been, what, over a year? Well, kill the fatted calf (or even a scrawny goat), 'cause I'm back. I joined up with Team Cleric when I first "returned" to WoW, back in December of '09, but ended up moving over to Shadowsong for some friends. However, that situation slowed to a crawl, and I opted to return to a place I knew would be jumping. Not only that, I brought my lady with me. ;)

So, if you see Eyelevel(Gnome Warrior) or Meatwaffle (Human Rogue), that'd be me. Sahana (Human Hunter) is my lady, Jessica. I'm always up for a team run and I'm a complete achievement whore. I run lowbies through instances regularly so don't hesitate to ask, and I love making guns and doohickeys for anyone (Engineering, baby...there's no cash in it, but you get all the best toys).

Good to be back.
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eyelevel, Gnomish Warrior, Pillar, Dwarven Priest, Gnomeansno, Gnomish Shadow Priest, Friedgold, Dwarven Rogue, Mohley, Human Paladin, Meatwaffle, Human Rogue, Drywall, Dwarven Shaman...and odd Horde alts.

Torin
Antispam:45

Re: Once More...This Time, With Feeling

Post by Torin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Welcome! Hello!

I was very new when you came back the first time.

I'm Arosethy and the various alts that are labeled as such.

demerest
Antispam:0

Re: Once More...This Time, With Feeling

Post by demerest » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:25 pm

The name "Meatwaffle" still makes me giggle. :)

Welcome!