Well, here I am.

For invitees and trial members to post a little bit about themselves. Officer response will be posted here.

Moderator:Lamas

quasadu
Antispam:45
Well, here I am.

Post by quasadu » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 am

Some of you already know me from City of Heroes, where I've been for the past five and half years - I figured two accounts there wasn't the best use of the money so I'm dropping the second account and looking for another game to spend that on. I figured it was only fair to let WoW be my first stop and Sam was kind enough to get me an invite to Team Cleric.

Don't know how much time I will have to play over the next few weeks but I am giving the game a fair shake and plan on getting the account paid up through mid-February. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to play with some familiar faces and some new ones (who will hopefully have patience with my noobishness since City is my first and only MMO until now).

I'm playing Silasria, Night Elf Warrior (newly created and still lvl 1 as of this post), for Team Cleric. I've also been playing a Blood Elf Mage (now lvl 21) named Tanaquil over on Azuremyst.

Colanai
Antispam:45

Re: Well, here I am.

Post by Colanai » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:51 am

YAAAAAY it's a Quas!

Issa Agge <----

I am excited to see you over on the Other Side, hope to team up with you sometime! <3