Suvie says hello

For invitees and trial members to post a little bit about themselves. Officer response will be posted here.

Moderator:Lamas

Suvie
Antispam:45
Suvie says hello

Post by Suvie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Technically I"m already part of Team Cleric. so this is my "About Me" topic. :) Suvie is my main, she's a Gnome Mage and she's named after Vaarsuvius of the illustrious Order of the Stick comic series. I have lots of alts, but none of them are max level yet. Adab and I started playing WoW about a year ago when we had to take our relationship long-distance and we wanted something to do together. He and I have been together for almost three years. We are from the Midwest (Eastern time zone). I am a student so my schedule is somewhat erratic.

Adab and I have been raiding with Team Cleric for a while now. Our last guild dissolved when the GL faction changed to be with friends, so we've been freelancing and now it's time to settle down. Thank you all for the invite!

kageneko
Antispam:0

Re: Suvie says hello

Post by kageneko » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Gnawesome. Glad you're with us :D
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

Eabah
Antispam:45

Re: Suvie says hello

Post by Eabah » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 pm

We -highly- approve of Order of the Stick references around here. ;)

Welcome aboard; we're glad to have you!