Heya, all

For invitees and trial members to post a little bit about themselves. Officer response will be posted here.

Moderator:Lamas

Archmage Chaos
Antispam:45
Heya, all

Post by Archmage Chaos » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:31 am

Much thanks to Rauk for pointing me in the direction of some potentially familiar faces.

Any of you that played CoH and hung with the LJ community know me, I'm Archmage (also called AmC and Archie). For the guild, I'm the druid Lacryverde. Say hey, if you see me.
Last edited by Archmage Chaos on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eyelevel, Gnomish Warrior, Pillar, Dwarven Priest, Gnomeansno, Gnomish Shadow Priest, Friedgold, Dwarven Rogue, Mohley, Human Paladin, Meatwaffle, Human Rogue, Drywall, Dwarven Shaman...and odd Horde alts.

LineNoise

Re: Heya, all

Post by LineNoise » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:36 am

So this is what you've been playing lately, Arch? (I haven't played WoW in months, but I still lurk just because.)

Team Cleric, meet Archmage. Archmage, meet Team Cleric. Archmage is good people.

Archmage Chaos
Antispam:45

Post by Archmage Chaos » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Yeah, after I16 (ooh, colorful!) I gave up on CoH. Just wasn't interested anymore. Hung around Dungeon Runners for a while (and ended up scoring an original Bling Gnome statue from one of the original devs!) and decided to give WoW another try. Playing a little Guild Wars on the side, but not much, mostly hanging around Azeroth.
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eyelevel, Gnomish Warrior, Pillar, Dwarven Priest, Gnomeansno, Gnomish Shadow Priest, Friedgold, Dwarven Rogue, Mohley, Human Paladin, Meatwaffle, Human Rogue, Drywall, Dwarven Shaman...and odd Horde alts.

LineNoise

Post by LineNoise » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:40 pm

I'd love to come back to Azeroth, but I haven't been playing much of *anything* lately, with school+work both eating my time. One major thing in City's favor is that it's a whole lot more friendly to casual and time-limited players. I can log on for 10 minutes, run a paper, and feel like I've done something useful. With WoW, at high levels, I needed like a two hour block before I could do anything useful on my main.

kageneko
Antispam:0

Post by kageneko » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Oh hey, I've been wondering who you were...

Welcome to guild. I do Dungeond & Dragons online on the side, because it is mostly free and awesome.
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin