Emm's Application

For invitees and trial members to post a little bit about themselves. Officer response will be posted here.

Moderator:Lamas

Emm
Antispam:45
Emm's Application

Post by Emm » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 am

Hello all! My name is Emm ( Emmana in Velen) and I was interested in joining your guild.... K told me about you guys...... you all should know her she has several toons on Velen, told me all about you guys and I would love to be apart of your team! I also have another priest on another server named Bigemm, on the server Auchindoun. I paly him form time to time, but I ry to play a lot more on Emmana, on Velen.

I have been all the way up to 10 man General Vizax.. I've done ALL raid bosses before him, and all 10/25 Naxx, OS, Maly, all that good stuff on 10 and 25 and in Ulduar, up to Aryiah the cat lady ( before the keepers) on 25.

I've been playing wow for 2 years, ish... I started playing when I was deployed. My girlfriend also plays so it's not like I neglect her or anything. I live on the Eastern side of the USA, and I work night shift at a security station. At night, form 6pm to 6am Sunday to tuesday and Wednesday 6pm to midnight. I'm off the rest of the week.

This coming 2 weeks though, I have my anual training with the army ( I been in the army 5 years.. E-5 SGT Type :D ) I'll be gone from the 12th - 28th of June... and while im gone i should be able to pop back in from time to time! Maybe do some heroics, clear some naxx, that kidna thing.

But all in all, I'd love to be apart of your guild, and I would heal/dps anything you ask me! I'm not a complainer, im a team player!

kageneko
Antispam:0

Re: Emm's Application

Post by kageneko » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Nothing much to add except respect for NCOs :D
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

Kiersten

Post by Kiersten » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:06 pm

So this is my buddy, he knows the game, he isn't a pain and needs a home in Velen before he leaves the server :(

He hasn't been happy with the server, but that's 'cause he really hasn't met any of you guys yet.

Emm
Antispam:45

Post by Emm » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:15 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Bigemm This is Bigemm of Auchindoun

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Emmana This is Emmana of Velen

I have alts and things bout im sure youo dont want me to link like... yeah...lol

IsawaBrian

Post by IsawaBrian » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 am

Come on Velen any time; whisper someone and ask to get an officer to invite you. :)