Hello, all

For invitees and trial members to post a little bit about themselves. Officer response will be posted here.

Moderator:Lamas

Aggle
Antispam:45
Hello, all

Post by Aggle » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Hej,

After an absence of *mumble* years (I'm really not sure how long, since about six months after EU launch?), I was talked into registering an account again by Rauk. As we've been IRC friends for awhile, they then promptly guilded me.

I'm EU-side, so I'm not sure how timezones will cross for raids, etc. Currently all I'm after is the pleasure of your collective company in chat, the chance to play with Rauk when our insomnia aligns in the middle, and the hope that I may be able to help people out with things once in awhile after I find my feet.

I've been guilded on a worgen druid named Klyssa; I'll also answer to Aggie quite happily. I'm a sometime musician and dancer who now spends most of her time wrangling a computer for a living - and occasionally for fun :).

Look forward to seeing you online.

Rauk
Antispam:0

Re: Hello, all

Post by Rauk » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 am

Yay! Welcome, Aggie!

Archmage Chaos
Antispam:45

Post by Archmage Chaos » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Right on, welcome.
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eyelevel, Gnomish Warrior, Pillar, Dwarven Priest, Gnomeansno, Gnomish Shadow Priest, Friedgold, Dwarven Rogue, Mohley, Human Paladin, Meatwaffle, Human Rogue, Drywall, Dwarven Shaman...and odd Horde alts.

kageneko
Antispam:0

Post by kageneko » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 am

Greetings. You probably won't see me much, what with the new baby, but new faces are always welcome.
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin