Who should get Dark Intent?

Theory and discussion on how to abuse the system behind the game for the best results.
Remember, there is no badwrong fun.

Moderator:Lamas

Torin
Antispam:45
Who should get Dark Intent?

Post by Torin » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Interesting article over on the mmo-champion warlock forum about who should get Dark Intent:

Dark Intent: The Guide.

I was just throwing it on the healer if they had hots or a caster otherwise. This is much better specificity.

Haet
Antispam:0

Re: Who should get Dark Intent?

Post by Haet » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

It LOOKS like our laserchicken Lhynne gets it (after Myed, of course).
80+ Who's who of Sam: Haet: Smells of Wet Dog; Herai: Itty Bitty Killin' Committee; Alisseah: Portal Jockey/Walking Asplosion; Marindeya (pretend this is white): Serial Scribe, EXTREEM FLOWERPICKER; Keight: Emo Summoner with an AWESOME name.

demerest

Post by demerest » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:12 am

I've been giving it to Myed or Alaari, just to give healing a little hand. But otherwise I've been putting it on resto drood, or moonkin, or shadow priest; basically anybody who is gonna crit a lot.

mihrimah

Post by mihrimah » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 am

It looks like it only procs off of dots and hots, so for heals it'd be far more useful on a tree or holypriest than on resto shaman. I've only got two hots, and one's on a cooldown and the other's a proc. :)

demerest

Post by demerest » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:36 am

Less useful for ME, not necessarily for you, since you'll have a very high uptime on the buff based on my dots. You get the buff based on my dot crits, and I get the buff based on your dot crits.