2items

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

indi
2items

Post by indi » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:41 am

2 items of news

# 1 my cat, Mr. Butch --- died, July 16th, 2008. He died quickly.

16 years old now, and gotten when he was just few weeks old, Butch was well noted for his outstanding loyalty, loving heart, and easy-going goofy self. His heart was so full of love; he didn’t have need, or room for excess brains. He was the perfect FOOL.. :D

A favorite position was resting his heart-chakra on surfaces, like his brush and other objects. He loved being brushed, and his coat was usually filling the air abundantly. He loved high places, boxes, riding chairs or strollers at high speeds thru the house, swung in bags. He was an adventurer.

He often reached out to rest his paws on me, curling up near or on me, hanging out to be in the same room. Even when he was sure he was near starvation, he would touch my mouth, with his paws, softly. He was still playful, and our mornings -- note I use the term to mean whenever we decided to get up -- were always started with hugs and pets and abundant reassurances that my “bed-hair-do” was beautiful.

He was forgiving and patient, never holding it against his mom for not realizing these amazing attributes of his until the last half of his life, and her ever-increasing joy of knowing him.

The night he died I opened Life Prayers, at random, to this prayer, by Denise Levertov

“That our love for each other, if need be,
give way to absence. And the unknown.
That we endure absence, if need be,
without losing our love for each other.
Without closing our doors to the unknown.

------ His mamma cannot comprehend, or believe, how her heart, in such pain, can continue to actually beat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

# 2 a reminder if i missed telling u -- i'm on vacation from july 23 -- aug 22
haqve fun and see you soon :D

Erlkonig

Re: 2items

Post by Erlkonig » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:27 am

My sympathies for losing a loved one. He waits at the rainbow bridge for you.