The Fifth Vault Tab

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

LineNoise
The Fifth Vault Tab

Post by LineNoise » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Five! *Five* Vault Tabs! Ah Ah Ah Ah! /end The Count

So, we now have a fifth tab in the guild vault. This one needs a bit of explaining, because it's not just about storing stuff, there's a Master Plan here.

The fifth vault tab is nominally called "Enchanting Mats". Which, it has been seeded with, so it does contain. But it also has a nice big empty space. Here's where the Master Plan comes in. The idea is that you all will drop into that empty space any useless green stuff that you might have lying around. You know all that "Of the Whale" gear that'll never ever sell on the AH for any decent price? Yeah, that. Dump that in the vault. Periodically, Nataliya will check the vault, melt down all the crap greens on that page, and put the mats back in.

Once we get a decent amount of mats in there, Nataliya and Myedvyod will be open for business, and any guild member can get all their basic enchants free of cost. I doubt there's ever going to be any Void Crystals in there (or at the very least, not for a long time). And nobody's really gonna be donating large quantities of Primals. So the big enchants you'll still need to shop around for. But your basic Arcane Dust and Planar Essence will be covered. Lower level enchants too, if you want the lower stuff. If we start getting enough stuff in there that Yalom (aka the vault master) can start selling off the surplus, I'll use that money to buy up anything that we're weak in. If we *really* get going, I can start adding shards and even voids to the mix. It all depends on how much loot the people of Team Cleric are dropping in there. Enchanting is one of the big ways that the Guild Vault can be used for more than just storing junk.