Ciao!

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

Archmage Chaos
Antispam:45
Ciao!

Post by Archmage Chaos » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Yesterday's expansion announcement got Sahana and I thinking and talking about the game. We've both been feeling a little less of the enjoyment form it that we once had, and a lot of the new stuff didn't sit that well with us. After a few more discussions and deliberations, we both decided it was time for us to move on from the game. She's been playing for 6 years, I've been in it for 2 (with 4 years of 'City of Heroes' before that), and we both want to step out of the MMO scene.

She's about to be done with school and re-entering the workforce, and I'll be doing the same, so our play-time would have been limited, anyway. besides, there's a huge backlog of other games I've missed out on over the last several years, as I was so deep in MMOs, i couldn't bring myself to stop for others. So, in the end, this was the best bet for us both.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a line to the guild and say good-bye. We've had a great time being a part of team Cleric, and wish you all all the best with the upcoming Panda Monks. Kick a little ass in our names, wouldja? Meanwhile, feel free to look us up on LJ, Facebook, Google+, or Diaspora.
--
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eyelevel, Gnomish Warrior, Pillar, Dwarven Priest, Gnomeansno, Gnomish Shadow Priest, Friedgold, Dwarven Rogue, Mohley, Human Paladin, Meatwaffle, Human Rogue, Drywall, Dwarven Shaman...and odd Horde alts.