Hey Sindragosa...

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

Haet
Antispam:0
Hey Sindragosa...

Post by Haet » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 am

Cram it with walnuts!

Nice work, everyone! I'm glad to have been a part of it. Unfortunately... that may be all I have time for for quite a while to come. As I mentioned earlier tonight, I got an email from a Paragon Studios representative that wants to help myself and my co-moderator Liz make the COH LJ community a better, more integrated-with-the-game-community place. I'm flabbergasted at this whole thing developing, and I'm taking initiative and setting myself firmly in the driver's seat for this cross-promotion thing. Who wouldn't jump at the chance, y'know? So hey, if you play City of Heroes as well, and are in the LiveJournal city_of_heroes or cityofvillains communities, keep an eye out, be active in the community, and you could win great prizes!
80+ Who's who of Sam: Haet: Smells of Wet Dog; Herai: Itty Bitty Killin' Committee; Alisseah: Portal Jockey/Walking Asplosion; Marindeya (pretend this is white): Serial Scribe, EXTREEM FLOWERPICKER; Keight: Emo Summoner with an AWESOME name.