Allern's UI

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

kageneko
Antispam:0
Allern's UI

Post by kageneko » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:22 am

Allern:
Just his Holy UI so far. Needs work.

http://www.evilkitten.org/~kageneko/wow ... 072909.jpg

Lelian:
I've put a lot of effort into this. It still needs some work, but I think it's right on.

http://www.evilkitten.org/~kageneko/wow ... 073009.jpg

http://www.evilkitten.org/~kageneko/wow ... combat.jpg
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

demerest

Re: Allern's UI

Post by demerest » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 pm

I keep meaning to ask you how pallypower works...

Also, do you use any other buff tracking? Not sure if I'm just missing it in your screenshots. I'm using Elkano's Buff Bars right now but I'm not thrilled with it, takes a lot of room.

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:06 pm

PallyPower works by being AWESOME.

It's hard to explain... but the configuration page lets you setup blessings for each class (and also 10 minute for individuals). If multiple paladins in the group have PallyPower, they all show up in the configuration, so you can all coordinate. It provides timers for each type of blessing and a single button that will bless the class with the least amount of time left. So I can bless everyone with the proper blessing just by repeatedly pressing it.

For buffs, I use Satrina Buff Frames, which are the various buff buttons in my UI, next to IceHUD. I don't do much for keeping track of the buffs I've put on other people, however. Lelian has SmartBuff, which tells me when someone needs to be rebuffed. For Allern, I have PallyPower and BeaconCountdown (which tracks Beacon of Light and Sacred Shield)
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

demerest

Post by demerest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 am

Oooh, THOSE buffs. :) ty, gonna try Satrina. Also grabbing Beacon Counter, since my pally will hopefully need it someday!

LineNoise

Post by LineNoise » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Elkano is one of those really powerful mods that takes a *lot* of configuration work to really get it working flawlessly. You can make the bars any size your want for it, but I don't remember where the knobs are buried.