Thanks, Alaari!

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

Eabah
Antispam:45
Thanks, Alaari!

Post by Eabah » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:31 am

We've conquered Northrend, defended the icy wastes, cleansed Naxxramas, farmed black drakes, even re-setback Anub. Now, the Lich King has fallen, and throughout it, you've been herding cats. Really obnoxious cats who do things like summon you to Kara.

We, the signatory cats, would just like you to know how much we appreciate you and all your efforts to keep us raiding and keep us pounding our heads into fights until we finally figure it out.

Thanks for focusing the power of your grumpiness for good!

--Eabah!

IsawaBrian

Re: Thanks, Alaari!

Post by IsawaBrian » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:33 am

Thank you for all the help, patience, and organization! You have focused the burning power of our leetness and laziness into a BEAM of JUST IN TIME!

But seriously, thanks, amiga. You've done a great job and I look forward to rockin' the elementals with you in Cata.

Myed/Brian/That Crazy Person With Too Many Alts

Myrimidon

Post by Myrimidon » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:02 am

Thanks for being patient, helpful and generally awesome, particularly with new raiders like me. :)

--Myrimidon/Loraan

Rauk
Antispam:0

Post by Rauk » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 am

<3 Thanks Alaari for doing all the organization and the bounties and just also being generally awesome.

Iceworm

Post by Iceworm » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 am

Alaari thank you for all your hard work every week keeping this motley group organized and focused. Despite your weird fascination with going to Karazhan when you are supposed to be in Naxxramas you do a really awesome job and it is appreciated.

Lhynne (aka The Chicken)

Adab

Post by Adab » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 am

Thanks for giving an undergeared/uneducated tank a chance! Without you leading the raids I never would have meet TC.

-Adab

demerest

Post by demerest » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks for all the fish (and all the lulz too)!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:36 am

Thanks for taking the time to do the strategies (except for Sindragosa ;) so I could sit back and have a few drinks during the raid :)
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

Haet

Post by Haet » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Thank you for being organized so that I don't have to be! You helped me be a better player, and that translated over to other MMOs. I rolled a shammie because of you, for Elune's sake! Thank you for being Alaari. We appreciate it more than you know.

-Sam
80+ Who's who of Sam: Haet: Smells of Wet Dog; Herai: Itty Bitty Killin' Committee; Alisseah: Portal Jockey/Walking Asplosion; Marindeya (pretend this is white): Serial Scribe, EXTREEM FLOWERPICKER; Keight: Emo Summoner with an AWESOME name.

Suvie

Post by Suvie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Thanks for letting Adab bring a tagalong to ICC! Without you and the patience of TC, I never would have thought that I could be a Kingslayer. Thanks for the strats, the fish feasts, and for bringing me along even when my computer was gasping its way through the raid :)

Suvie