Get yer Zandalar rep NOW

Events and chat relating to guild specific things. Schedule events, let us know what you dropped in the bank or what new patterns you'd love to craft for us if we find mats.

Moderator:Lamas

kageneko
Antispam:0
Get yer Zandalar rep NOW

Post by kageneko » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 pm

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/26560871 ... urub-gone/

Zul'Gurub is gone as a raid instance come Cataclysm.
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

Iceworm

Re: Get yer Zandalar rep NOW

Post by Iceworm » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:40 am

Wow that's.... interesting wording, I wonder if it means gone entire or turned into a 5 man or... who knows. It does make some of the hints about a quest to find a new raptor for Mandokir interesting. I also wonder what it means for the Zandalar tribe.

In any case I need to get my rogue levelled and into the place since there's some Zandalar stuff I want for him from there so I need to grind rep. I would also love to get him the raptor, but that is a pipe dream I know.

That being said Lhynne still needs one piece of the Zandalar set, but it is the piece that requires access to the edge of madness, I am willing to send her in to help other people on the grind (unless she is already saved of course) and hey you know that's one less person rolling on the tiger if it drops :p

Wow I am actually fairly shocked by this.

mihrimah

Post by mihrimah » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:50 am

I'm exalted on Al, but I want the mounts still. So I'm happy to go along if folks want to repgrind, or just get the achieve. :)

kageneko

Post by kageneko » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Except for this Sunday, I plan on killing lots of trolls each Sunday, probably around 2pm server. Of course, I'll need at least one more person :D
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

Geoux
Antispam:45

Post by Geoux » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Dang... That's one of my favorite places to make gold. Bijous sell for 25 a pop in the AH.

Iceworm

Post by Iceworm » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Is there anyone else that still needs or wants Zandalar rep on a char? I would love to farm some up for my rogue, but it's of course easier with more people.

Eabah

Post by Eabah » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:55 pm

I'd love to get it on all my other crafters for the recipes, but scepter quest and winterspring for Eabah are currently taking precedence.

demerest

Post by demerest » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:59 pm

I'd be interested in farming it on my gnomelock sometime, though it isn't my top-top priority.

Iceworm

Post by Iceworm » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:27 am

Ok cool, I'll poke at you guys sometime when we're all in game and see if we have the time to maybe kick the place apart in between other stuff.

Raali

Post by Raali » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:38 am

Yea I ran ZG the last few weeks to get the Turtle polymorph tomb for my mage. If you are farming it that is worth some gold. I saw it up on auction for 1500g. The mounts are a very low drop rate. Haven't seen one drop yet.