Tabard!

We Split The Party of Azuremyst is Team Cleric's official horde alt guild!

Moderator:Lamas

Colanai
Antispam:45
Tabard!

Post by Colanai » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 am

We need a tabard. Suggestions so far have been:

Team Cleric tabard in reverse (white cross on red)
Team Cleric tabard in color-wheel opposite (green cross on black)
Tombstone (no color suggestions) (because splitting the party = death)
Volcano (no color suggestions) (because splitting the party = splody things happen)

Any other suggestions?

kageneko
Antispam:0

Re: Tabard!

Post by kageneko » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

An emblem on a dual-colored background. The background should be split diagonally from the upper-right to lower-left. This indicates the split. The emblem should be something that represents parties.
TEAM CLERIC: Allern, Dranei Paladin; Lothlondor, Night Elf Druid; Lelian, Human Mage; Lesasia, Human Death Knight; Lagervolk, Dwarf Hunter; Sylerissar, Night Elf Rogue; Langston, Worgen Warrior; Leanora, Gnome Priest
WE SPLIT THE PARTY: Renethal, Blood Elf Paladin

Rauk

Post by Rauk » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 pm

A bullseye was also suggested by Lhynne, and black and green had been suggested for it and the tombstone for color wheel opposition.

Since we're not a 'team cleric' I'd rather not use the cross at all for hordeside personally, just don't feel we have to stick that close to TC one since we'd be the only ones getting why we chose it. Something dealing with doom or parties is more <We Split the Party>ish

Rauk

Post by Rauk » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:40 pm

There is a scissors icon too, and Eabah noted may be easiest to play with tabard maker in game and post screens here for ideas. Will try to do so for mine tonight or tomorrow.

Eabah
Antispam:45

Post by Eabah » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 am

Yeah, the tabard maker is pretty limited.

You get three colors: Border, background, and icon, about 5 different border patterns, and a whole bunch of icons to choose from.
THere are or used to be webbased tabard designers but I have no idea how up to date those are. Screenshots from the ingame tabard maker are the best option. Please note everyone should be able to post attachments with pictures if you don't have hosting.

demerest

Post by demerest » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:59 am

Since the Azeroth quest-reward armor is no long EYE-SEARINGLY GOD-AWFUL FUGLY, I won't really care about tabards unless I get somebody to the land of neon clown puke better known as Outlands. Which I don't expect to happen. :)