Raids

A welcome to our friends from other guilds; this forum does not require registering up to reply to threads. Because we all have enough accounts on random webpages we only visit once.
Antaran
Antispam:45
Raids

Post by Antaran » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Hello Team Cleric!

Long time no see for most of you, for newer members this is Antaran. I use to raid occasionally with everyone and basically had a good time with the members of the guild. I am currently searching for some people with similar interests to mine. I spent along time hard core raiding and discovered that it had become more work then fun. That is why I transfered back to this server because I enjoyed casual raiding and the people that I had met here. With that said if you need any assistance in ICC you can call on me. My current achievements in there are Kingslayer ICC 25 and 10/12 Heroic Mode ICC 25.
The main reason that I am writing however is that there are still some things that I would like to accomplish before the expansion. I am interested in Naxx Undying, Ulduar HM for the mount, and ToGC (completion and potentially insanity). I am just currently searching around to see if there is a group of people that would have similar interests in accomplishing any of those goals.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in the game!

Ant

Eabah
Antispam:45

Re: Raids

Post by Eabah » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:07 pm

I am interested in all of these, and note that we're working on Ulduar for achieves for that purpose on this saturday, 6pm server, and of course, you are ten kinds of awesome and assuming we have space, you'd be quite welcome.

The problem with me being interested in such things is that my schedule sucks for any kind of pug group, usually.