The Kliq and Conclave chat channel

A welcome to our friends from other guilds; this forum does not require registering up to reply to threads. Because we all have enough accounts on random webpages we only visit once.
KliqGM
The Kliq and Conclave chat channel

Post by KliqGM » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:35 am

Hello all, I would like to think that our guilds have gotten along well enough at and around the 70 content, though several of the core members of my guild and myself took time off of WoW before WotLK was released, sense the release, we have run into each other on several times, and I would like to offer an simple resource for cooperation. Back at 70, we set up a chat channel to try to use to set as a base resource for working on collaborative projects with other guilds, allowing posting to be quick and easy between more then just two people, however this fell apart due to the afore mentioned break that several of us too from WoW. The chat channel we had still exists, it is not password protected, all you have to do to join is type /join Conclave. If things work out, it would allow for quick and easy collaboration as our guilds begin to think about raiding, as well as hashing out quick and easy teams for heroics and regular instances without having to mess with the hassles of a merger.